G4S Government & Outsourcing Services provides a range of services, including:
- Assessment Services- UK’s leading quality inspection, assessment and accreditation company
- Energy & Environmental Consultancy – complete end to end energy management solutions
- Fraud investigations (Cotswold) – the UK’s market leader in surveillance, fraud analytics, intelligence and investigations services
- Police Support Services – range of critical services to support policing across the UK and overseas
- The Work Programme – manages three regional Government welfare to work projects to help the unemployed back into the workplace
- Utility Services – provision of metering and cutting edge data management, analysis and support
- Resourcing Solutions – providing exclusive tailor made recruitment and resourcing services to other G4S businesses.
We regularly recruit for a range of jobs including:
Meter Reader – Responsible for collecting data from residential and commercial properties.
Meter Worker – Installing and exchanging meters in domestic, commercial and industrial premises.
Audit Officer – Coordinating audits and ensuring they are carried out in line with company policy. Monitoring compliance across operational policies procedures and practice, ensuring continuous improvements are progressed.
Supply Chain Manager – Managing and reporting on subcontractor’s performance. Develop and evolve supply chain through identifying new provision, aligning with additional funding opportunities and challenging existing delivery approaches to optimise service delivery.
Surveillance Operative – Working within a team under supervision, to undertake mobile urban surveillance with the primary purpose of obtaining video to validate circumstances usually pertaining to a personal injury claim.
Researcher – Supporting Investigations by providing research using open sources to provide information pertaining to clients’ instructions.
Resource Officer – Supporting the delivery of effective and professional recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates in line with best practice and company policies and procedures.
Custody Detention Officer – Individuals will assist in the secure detention, care and welfare of detained persons and their property, in accordance with the powers as detailed in the Police Reform Act 2002, ensuring compliance with the provisions of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984.